Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked dennis kirk for this item #448710, spark arrestor, says out of stock and no due date, anyone have suggestions for buying it somewhere else?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess i answered my own question, if interested go to promotobillet.com, then go to accessories, it's at the bottom 14.99, just ordered two, for both of mine.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hey guys, I'm still on Back order too. I want to make sure it's a correct fit. Keep us updated if you don;t mind...

·
Registered
613 Posts
I was just thinking; Isn't promotor the manuf. of Dennis kirk spark arr.?

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Yeah, promoto is the manufacturer...guess all we can do is wait and hope it arrives soon... if mine isnt here in a week im canceling the order, its going to be -15 to -40 celsius in a few weeks, and thats going to last for about 4 months... I dont think a spark arrester, or the lack of one will do any harm for a while... so,,, I think I'll just relax...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mudchucker,

Get the Supertrapp, you want be disappointed.....................

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hey Mudchucker, I'll throw a pic up here with a tee shirt on outside, in say......mid Dec or Jan, just so you remember what it looks like.....heh heh.

·
Registered
613 Posts
any news if new spark arrestor fits

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
I have not recieved the promot spark arrester yet... I should be getting it by friday of next week, I will be certain to post if it fits or not as soon as I get it...

Super trap ... was actually thinking of MBRP...

the trouble for me is cross border shipping realy sucks hard... so I try to order from distributors who are already in canada.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I too had been on backorder from Dennis Kirk for spark arrester. I checked out the promoto website and got their phone number (208)466-4pmb. I ordered it last Thursday and just got the spark arrester today! Their part number was "sascreen" it fits perfect with the 2" cap ontop. I had bought the Rincon used in Tennesse and recently moved to California only to find out that the previous owner had cut the spark arrester off the OEM end cap! From what I have been told riding in CA without one can get you into serios trouble so I havent riden it in the last two months since we got to CA. I cant wait to get out on the trails and dunes that I have heard so much about here in CA. Thanks to all for getting me pointed in the right direction for finding a cheap fix (21.95 w/shipping) for my problem.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Spark arrester in the dunes........ROFL......that's a good one!! A law like that could only be in California. LOL

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hey guys... I had a back order with Dennis. but i received a call today that they shipped it out to me yesterday..I hope i get it...Go maybe the have some in-stock

1 - 14 of 14 Posts