Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how you guys who are running the supertrapp exhaust like it. Also how loud is it and how much power did you feel it gave you. I am looking into an aftermarket exhaust and I like the looks of the supertrapp but I really dont want anything to horribly loud. Any input would be appreicated thanks in advance.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I don't think mine is as loud as the HMF. It has a good healthy bark to it. I had one of the early ones to come out and it is a sharp looking finish. Now I think I can see some small rust spots where the end caps were installed. Not bad but will keep an eye on them while in warranty. There are some pics. of my installation in my profile.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks duramax, how much of a power gain do you feel you got from it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hard to say but with jetting and all, it pulls hard from low to mid range. Still working on the top end. I have a hard miss at wot and am not sure if it is from hitting the rev limiter or running lean. I can't seem to get consistant plug readings. Bought a new one today thinking the old one was fouled but nothing changed. Also found a 155 and 158 main jets today and will try them. Currently using a 148 DJ main and stock pilot jet. Don't think I will change the pilot jet just yet. I also have a Raptor and I ran my son on it last weekend. Running in deep damp sand with stock tires on the Raptor and Mud Runners on the rinny, I could stay ahead of him until about 40 mph and once he hooked up he would blow past me. I was very pleased and he was very surprised.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts