Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with Superwinch and their freedom switch with wireless remote? Looking to buy a winch and like the idea of a wireless remote.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Seems like no one knows much about the Superwinch. I just installed a Ramsey 2500 winch and mount made by Aluminum Products. It has the wireless remote also. I am sure all winches are about the same. I wish I went with the 3000 pound winch instead of the 2500 lb winch. Probably the 2500lb will be enough for most use.
Check out the package deal at www.aluminumproducts.com
Also there are a couple pictures of my winch in my profile. Check it out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
hog cat, what kind of tires do you have, are they radials and do you like them ? ..they look good!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hey Hogcat, who's that fine beast on your bike? Here's Annie perched up on mine. Since the pic was taken I have fixed her a good platform to ride on and she really digs it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just saw tha rim guard on those claws. Holy cow that is the best rim guard I have ever seen. That looks like a full inch recess. That is much better than my Zillas or my friends Titan 589's.Where did you get those claws and how much please.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Howdy WidowMaker-

The fellow who sold me the bike threw in a mounted new set of Bi-Claw/Tri-Claws. I immediately bought ATRs mounted on ITPs and never rode on the Claws. They are mounted on black aluminum wheels. Don't know if they're the original Rincon wheels or if they're off a Grizzly.

The tires are 98 percent and still look like they did in the photo. They have the full "titties" on the sidewalls. The wheels/tires are just sitting in a oorner of my garage because most of my riding is in sand/rock/cactus. Want to buy them?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Festus, they are ITP's holeshot all terrain radials. Sure do work good for riding out here in the California and Arizona deserts. Most of my riding is on rocky and some sandy washes looking for gold with a metal detector.
Barkle, Hes still just a big pup. Is 14 months old. Loves to ride on the Rincon.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Barkle,
What size are the Claws and how much do you want for them. Also what zip are you for shipping? Any idea what they weigh?

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
SXFlyer, I'll turn them loose for $300 + shipping. Mounted on black aluminum wheels and ready to go. That's about $375 tires worth of tires and $160 worth of wheels. Am I a real human being, or what?

They're 27". The 9.75 x 12 Bi-Claws weigh about 28 lbs each and the 12 x 12 Tri-Claws are about 33 lbs.

I'm in the 752xx zip. Sounds like you're in the right area to use these big hunks of rubber. I'm not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Barkle, what brand of twist throttle did you put on? Was it an easy transition and do you like it. Had one on my 86 350 4x4 and really miss it on current quad. Thumb gets really tired!!! thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Extremely easy to convert because the carb has a side plate that gives very good access to the throttle cable.

This is a good bunch of folks:

http://www.precisionpowersports.com

They're in Missouri and the owner is Art.

Ask for Motion Pro p/n 01-0377. $41 to your door.

If you want the farmer's version (throttle lock) it's p/n 01-0541.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts