·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one had problems turning bigger tires

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Rocket, I started out with 27" vampires on my rinny. They weigh about the same as outlaws.They do cut down on your power some in the mud and on your throttle.That's the reason I decided to go with a lighter tire. I have 27" titan 589MS.I also hear alot of good things about the ITP Mudlites, they are the lightest aggressive mud tire out right now too. I guess it all depends on where you're riding the most and what you really want more aggressive meat for.

·
Registered
800 Posts
when you go from no tread (stock) tires to a aggressive type tire you get somthing you give up somthing.with my 26" mudlites i got better traction in muck/sharper turning/tougher tire 2-ply vs. 6-ply/mean looks. you give up some power (speed) and a smooth ride at slow speeds. i would say you get more than you give.for me what i have found is the best tire for the rincon is haveing 2 sets of tires+wheels 1 set aggressive (26"27"28") and the other less aggressive 25" atrs or 25" mudlites. having a choice makes it a better ride.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just rode on my 26" Mudlites for the first time this weekend, well worth the small sacrifices in power and ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts