Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a link to a set of aftermarket fender flares for my Rincon I have 26" m+s tires and they throw mud all over me. I cant take it any longer. Please help!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Try Highlifter. They have some for the Rinny.

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
so as Im sitting here reading im thinking... hmm... so a guy drives in the mud.. and doesnt want to get dirty... thats like diving into a pool and trying not to get wet...

listen pal, unless your wearing a rented tuxedo, getting dirty is the guage of how much fun you had...so buck up and like it...ride it like you stole it... or sell it to me. :)

on a serious note, yeah, my mudlites chuck a lot of mud but Im thinking that I would just lose the fender flares in the bush...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mudchucker
I dont mind mud when I go to play in the mud. But when I go hunting with my gear down these slick lease roads we have in Alberta I just peal the top inch off and throw it on my head, and thats only going 5km/hr. Hard to get excited about that.

SXFlyer thanks for the info I been on that site lots and I dont know how I missed them.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Monkeyass: Thanks for the laugh, it brought back some funny memories. I remember sitting around with some other ATVers drinking and talking about which mud "Tastes" the worst. Most of us decided it was from the "Baroid Mines". That is a place where Halliburton mined Barite to weight down the mud offshore. The holes had since filled in with bright green water and had a slight smell to them. The water was alkali and nothing could live or grow in it. I would not mind getting some fender extensions for my Rinny though.

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
hehe... yeah, I kinda get a kick out of that mud spray that shoots up like a rooster tail when im just coasting down a mud road...

I went out riding last night on a skunk hunt and was thinking about wider fender flairs as I was trying to turn tight in the bush...although my tires stick out further then the stock flairs, I see the wider flairs getting in the way on those tight turns as even the stock fenders hit trees and such...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mudchucker: I see you are still trying to get the last word in. You must have a sister. :)

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
LOL... 2 sisters actually... both older...and you ?

that, and I think its fun to try and get my nickname in every posting in the active topics listing... big mouths like me are good for forums like this... keep thing hoppin...

·
Registered
800 Posts
when going to the 26" tires, you do get alot more stuff flying up at you. theres nothing wrong with it unless you have cows and try going 40 mph though your field. trust me shit flys lol lol. just make sure you have some handy wipes ready for you and who ever is rideing behind you lol. ps. cow crap sticks to the rinnys plastic like superglue, a powerwasher sure is a big help

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mudchucker, here in chetwynd we had a huge mud pit that was right beside our local sewer/settling ponds, and all the dough heads around here used to go 4x4ing with pickups and quads....... the district put up fences and lockes 'r' down. It makes me laugh when I read about your cows, I try to avoid the piles and end up in the piss pools. lol

·
Registered
371 Posts
Im surprised that you havn't BBQ'ed all those cows by now.

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
we eat 300 pounds of beef a year, 200 pounds of buffalo, and 90 pounds of chicken wings, and about 100 pounds of chicken... as its all raised at the family farm, or near by (the bisson farm is down the road a mile) I buy by by the side, or by the dozzen so Im pretty accurate on how much we BBQ... dis I mention we have an anual party we call "Wingfest" every year, its the first saturday of August... if you can find it, your invited :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts