Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdie all, I'm about to buy my Rincon and am trying to wrap my arms around all the toys I need, thus this question...

What part/model do I need to add a trailer hitch ball to back of the Rincon? Are there options? What do you all use for towing/pulling stuff around?

Thanks much. Jerry

P.S. Do you buy these things from websites (which) or from the local dealer?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Make the dealer throw in a hitch whenever you buy your new Rincon..If not you can catch em on E-Bay with the "Buy It Now" option for $28.00 I believe!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Rocky Mountain has the CMP hitch and I don't remember how much I paid...In the $20.00 range I think.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I bought my hitch from a no-name site and it was a Cycle Country Hitch. I paid 29 bucks for it. When it arrived it did not fit the notch that is on the Rincon. I called Cycle Country and they sent one the very same day free of charge to replace the older model that I got which really did not fit. I for one think this is very good customer service and want to get the word out. If you need ATV parts... Get it from Cycle Country!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I also got mine from Rockymountain.com. It should be here in a day or two, so i'll let you know the quality.

Matt

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have not installed my CMP hitch yet...I know I have to make some changes due to the PRM skid plate..not alot,just some grinding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts