Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rear rack's paint was getting rubbed off from riding with thing strapped to it. So I decided to repaint it but used Dupli-Colors Spray in Bed liner. It came out so good I decided to do my front bumper. I will also be removing my front box and redoing the front rack too. What ya'll think.

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the front bumper.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice. I did the same with my wife's old Recon a while back. I will be doing the Rincon soon.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Does that paint hold up nice? I have the kimpex front bumper also and i gets marked up right in the front. both front and back rackes are so marked up. I want to paint them also.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Yes, that does look good. Let us know how it holds up. Especially interested in rub marks from boxes etc.

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far it seems to be holding up pretty good. I hadn't painted the front rack before installing my box. I have installed a rear basket rack also. If it does happen to scratch, it will be easy to touch up. Just hold a piece of newspaper behind the bumper and spray the stuff on, it dries in seconds.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Looks great mine has held up great so far.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Does it come in silver or grey?

·
Registered
224 Posts
mjpjr45, Did you sand off all the old paint or just spray it on the original paint? Just wondering how well it sticks. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Craig, I used the same stuff on mine and I just scratched it up a little with sand paper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts