Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I read too many of the forums and Facebook posts lol.

I have a 2007 Rincon that started for 15 secs then died. It cranks but doesn't start.

Troubleshooted the spark plug and changed it for a new one. Still no spark. I tested the conductivity between all the wires from the ckp sensor to the ignition coil.

Unfortunately I don't have DVA adapter for my multimeters.

I'm thinking it's the ckp sensor but it looks like it comes one piece with the startor. Any luck on what was the fixes on issues similar?

Thank you for all the help,

·
Registered
15 Posts
The ckp sensor should have a resistance of 190-200 ohm if the result is above 300 ohm, the sensor is damaged. As for repair, there are replacements for the pulser itself, you do not need to replace the entire stator. The impulse device costs $ 40 for this gasket $ 12 and replacement oil $ 30 so the costs are not high

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Took it to the dealership and they confirmed it was the stator/CKP sensor.

Do y'all recommend spending 450 at honda for the stator/CKP sensor or getting an rmstator or similar CKP only and swap it out?

·
Registered
15 Posts
in Poland, the pulser replacement costs $ 35, so answer the question yourself, just remove the stator casing and replace the pulser, the cost of the gasket and oil will also come, an ordinary motorcycle mechanic will replace it, I do not see any point in replacing the entire stator, because it generates quite a large cost for the part that is cheap. https://allegro.pl/oferta/impulsato..._unit_id=d6dab2e7-80fb-4f3e-87f8-6b50a7b05ea6

1 - 4 of 4 Posts