Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to buy a an atv fuel pack ..the one used to lay flat on racks.

Please PM me.

·
Registered
91 Posts
go to hondapartsworld.com

·
Registered
338 Posts
atvoutfitters.net will beat anybody's price on fuel packs..call matthew and ask him..if you want to know how he can do it ..he has over $20,000 in fuel packs on 4-5 palletts before they went up 2 times on the pricing....call him he is a great guy,he does what he promises a very rare find nowadays..

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Oldtown, check out toolmans profile photos... he's got that cajun gas tank on there... its farking sweet... im hoping cabelas has somthing like that when we go to North Dakota...

OLdtown, are you being hit hard with all the storm hitting the coast ?

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mudchucker, yeah we just got nailed yesterday. A storm surge ripped apart a $2,000,000.00 sea breakwater barrier and moved 3 ton boulders like it was pebbles of sand. I believe the waves were 30 feet high.

Whitehead, the normal fuel pack holds something like 3.78 gallons not sure about Toolmans canjun fuel pack.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics...man.... pics !

·
Registered
338 Posts
the cajun holds 3.5 but mine now holds right at 4 gallons,it has expanded some..it is so sweet to beable to just twist a knob and have more fuel,while everyone else is messing with those muddy,leaking gas cans and since there is no fuel filter on most atv's all that dust,dirt whatever is slowly going in your machine,....i love it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts