Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that I found a site that is selling the Warn 2.5ci for $275 with free shipping. The mount kit for the Rincon is about $50. So you are looking at about $325 for everything. Oh by the way, I dont work for this company. I just thought I would let you fellow Rincon owners know of this good deal.

http://traxms.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PN64500&Category_Code=ATV_Winches_Warn_Winch&Product_Count=2

·
Registered
518 Posts
I picked one up a month ago off ebay for $250 inc. shipping. The seller was "atvdirect". They currently have one for a buy-it-now price of $249 +$20 for sipping, but would guess they'd negotiate !
I also got the universal mount kit for $27 + $9.50 shipping off ebay. The seller was "discount_atv", but this was an auction price, not on buy-it-now. Having said that, I was the one and only bidder !

Total price: $286.50 - a great deal !!!

Winch is now installed and working perfectly, though I haven't needed it now the Northwoods are all frozen up.

·
Registered
76 Posts
For the record, and you can find proof of this if you really want to dig through old posts, i have done quite a bit of business with Trax. The guys there are great to work with and will go out of their way to find stuff for you, even if they don't list it on their web page.

To date i have purchased a winch, mount, tires, rims and exhaust from them. And when they say free shipping, its not one of these i'll ship it when i get to it kind of deals. They are on the ball. I ordered rims and tires on a tuesday and had it on a friday.

All in all, they have been a pleasure to deal with. They get all my business.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts