Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you Honda lovers out there, I found this site for aftermarket warning labels for your Honda ATV. Have fun and ride safe!

http://www.2faroffroad.com/store/item.asp?item_number=h-warn

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
Cool, thanks for posting. I had seen them on ebay, and had been looking for them again, but was unable to find again.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Doggone, if I'd known there was a market for these things, I wouldn't have thrown all mine away after I took them off!

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
I have them on mine.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just received some last week and they look great on the Rincon.

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
I got them in a few days ago.

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
Really like this one. They need to make one for the tire pressure label.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I got mine back in july and they sure hold up good against a 3500 psi steam cleaner with a swirl tip. too bad i can't say the same about the stock honda stickers on the tank.

·
Premium Member
8,119 Posts
You guys, if it takes your stickers off what does it do to your bearings, seals, electrical connectors, shocks, etc, etc,...sheesh, wash it by hand if you love it. Would you steam clean your wife.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yep! The rinny gets it with the Karcher every week. The wife, once a month whether she needs it or not....

·
Premium Member
8,119 Posts
Love to meet the little woman. I have been working around Ft Hood lately, may have to bring the quad.

·
Registered
93 Posts
That is what the 4 year extended warranty is for....Right. I am having really good luck with my Honda dealer and have already had the 2005 water pump put on and had it back in three days. I would think that a little water would be easier on things than not getting the mud, rocks, grime and sticks out of the areas like seals and bearings.

·
Premium Member
8,119 Posts
Pressure washing blows any grease away that might have beeen there...Good luck on your extended warranty, pressure washing is a no no. Ever been to a race where they care about their machines. You see a lot of hand washing.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
You must do more washing than riding. Yea I hand wash mine sometimes but not EVERY time. I have over 4k miles with no problems associated with pressure washing. The idea is to not blast the water directly a critical areas but to pass the wand over them. I do love my Rincon but I would certainly rather ride it than wash it if given the choice.

·
Premium Member
8,119 Posts
We are in agreement on one thing washing sucks. You are right that you can pressure wash if you are CAREFULL, but you can be an drunken idiot with a bucket and do no harm. I wash mine each time it wallers in the mud. It gets to stay in a heated basement and the lille lady get pissed at the mud...go figure.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes I do take care to see that I am not too close to any sealed bearings and such. not to mention cv boots that that kind of pressure would wash away right along with the mud. I would rather be rining it than hauling it to the dealer.because who knows who might breathe on it wrong there.

·
Premium Member
8,119 Posts
I believe that 75 percent of Rincon owners know more than 75 percent of motorcycle/ATV mechanics. It's ashame but true. I spent several years working in a motorcycle shop. Still not sure which percent I fall into...oh well

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
personly, Id much prefer to be a drunken idiot without any work to do... woot !

I didnt think you guys actually washed your machines.. I just find some seat deep water and barrell through it a few times and ride home...clean as it needs to be... my concern now is the snow and ice build up that I can get rid of...

Im thinking to load the rincon into the trailer and go shopping at a mall that boasts "heated underground parking" for a few hours and let it all melt and dry off...

·
Premium Member
8,119 Posts
I got that drunken idiot with a bucket act down pat. We make our own wine around here, been thinking of trying beer.I love the heated parking. I used to live in Fairbanks, Alaska where we had snow. The first snow of the season lasted all winter there, it was just on the bottom of the pile. We don't get shit for snow here. My neighbor has a snowmobile he rides about once a year for a couple hours.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Check out this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1467&item=5537924197

1 - 20 of 21 Posts