Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got some water wetter and was woundering how much to put in. it says to use 3 or 4 caps for every quart of coolent. so if anyone can tell me what size the coolent system is or if you have used water wetter how much you used that would be helpfull ty

·
Registered
121 Posts
The book says that;Radiator and engine 2.0 liters(2.1 US qt, 1.8 Imp qt).
And the reserve tank 0.46 liters (0.49 US qt, 0.40 Imp qt).
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks trailboss,i want to make sure i get it right. it gets dam cold here in maine and a cracked block is not what i want to have happen,guess i should breakdown and get a service manual lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
Any time silveradoman. That makes me think that maybe I should be checking my coolant freezeing point as well. I am already seeing nights that dip below Oc/32f. Any complaints on the 26x10x12s on stock rims all the way around.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey silveradoman, not to sound nosy, but why did you put a 2" exhaust tip mod?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok will take care of both of your questions with 1 post lol. i love how the mudlites change the looks of my rincon. its kind of like life you have to give up somthing to get somthing. and with the new tires you give up some top end.if your were to ask me if my rincon is better now i would say yes.the mudlites pull me though the muck were the oem tires just sat there and spun. i ride in the woods not down a dragstrip so loosing a little top end dose not bother me at all. and that ties in to your queston redbomb, because i plan on adding some more mods like a jet kit and a k&n filter to get my lost hp back the reason for the tip is 2 fold 1 its sounds better than stock 2 what good is adding hp in the front end and having it fight to get out the back end. the stock endcap is 1" the endcap from ebay is2". its not like adding a whole new pipe but when you start it up around other rincons thay all know that my bike aint stock lol. take care guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts