Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to find FLOORBOARDS for the Rincon?

I've managed to drive a few LARGE branches through the stock plastic floorboards and need to replace them. I would like to replace them with metal floorboards if possible.

I've already looked throught too many websites that do NOT carry any flooerboards for the Rincon.

Little Help....

Thanks.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have also run into the same problems with the tears in the footboards. Crossing logs as big as the Rincon has done some damage over time and I have stood back and stared at this problem a couple of times with no prevail. A full skid would be great but it seems there are none made that cover the footboards........If there are any out there, I'd like to have a set.

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Try looking at hondapartsworld.com / They don't carry metal ones but they do list the OEM ones. They are listed as mud guards on their site for about $20 per side plus shipping. Not to bad... Try this link, it is to their Rincon microfiche for the part you are looking for. HondaPartsWorld.com - Rincon Floorboards

·
Registered
322 Posts
Cool, I think I'll just wait and replace them a little later now that I know they are only 20 bucks............THANKS!

·
Registered
807 Posts
I added onto my skidplate to protect both Me and the floorboards. I had snakes, branches, metal rods, etc. etc. I have some pics of the mods (check my webshots). My Rinny slides over everything now and even when I'm airborne and land on rocks.....no problems. Oh, and BTW .....the floorboards are NOT twenty bucks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
sxflyer has the floor boards that would be ideal like he said check his website, but there are some stock floor boards on ebay right now. Anyways I am gonna play with my tig welder next weeken ad try to fab something up. Cause I have been thinking the same thing but i will see what i come up with. If my theroy dosent work out i would say that sxflyer's modified skidplate is the best we can do right now.

SX by the way good call on the louvers, that flat skidplate will just give you so much suction on the bottom of the bike that it feels like you're pulling out a buggy. been there done that and thanks to you that problem is fixed.

·
Registered
241 Posts
What do you mean "Louvers". How did you modify the skid plate to put louvers in?

·
Registered
807 Posts
I placed oblong slots and holes in key spots on the plate and then welded cover plates over the slots on the inside leaving only small holes remaining, thus preventing anything from being able to stick through the slots, but still breaking the suction of the smooth plate. It made all the difference.

·
Registered
322 Posts
SX,

I did check online @ RONNIE's (via epc) and also called a friend @ the local dealer......said they were correct part#'s and they were around $20.00......not trying to be smart but thats what the dealer said and they are readily available.

BY THE WAY,
I liked the pics on the webshots site. Looks like some of the good gooey mud around here. That stuff that looks like wet soupy concrete can do a number on bike and rider(s).

·
Registered
118 Posts
Right from Honda Partsworld Fiche

80121-HN8-000ZA, MUDGUARD, R. *NH1*, $19.55 $14.84 from Service Honda

80122-HN8-000ZA, MUDGUARD, L. *NH1*, $20.20 $15.33 from Service Honda

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ah ha, thanks SX.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts