Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. I also got a hitch from rockymountain. I cant wait till it gets here. Im so excited.

Lata,

Matt

·
Registered
57 Posts
You will be very pleased with the results..I have the same set up myself!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After i put it on i guess i'll have to do the exhaust mod, or get a pipe. Im going to wait to put the stuff on after Oct 10-12. My buddy with a worn 660 grizzly says he can woop me stock, so im going to prove him wrong, then put on the stuff. hehehehehe.

Later,

Matt

·
Registered
57 Posts
Matt,dont bite off more than you can chew!!Those Grizzly's can be mean when running right!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I rode it twice and i was expecting alot more from his Griz. It will be close with even weight riders but i think i have a strong running Rinny. Another reason, i will have about a 200lbs weight adv. im 175 he is a little over 375. But anyway, im not a person to insult a person on what kind of quad they have, I just want to have fun.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Dyno Jet Kit is the best money Ive spent for an atv mod yet...and Ive spent A LOT...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I agree Q...It amazed me what just a Jet Kit and Filter does for the Rincon!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Same here, it is amazing what just that little bit can do. I think the bog mostly comes from the spring they use. The stock one is HUGE compared to the one in the dynojet kit.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys the dyno jet kit finally came it, should i jet now or wait till i get my aftermarket pipe. Im thinking i will jet now. Ok you talked me into it.

Matt

·
Registered
576 Posts
650ccMatt;
First of all, how did you get that cool punching video thing? I want to make a looping video thing of my own. Maybe one of me driving over something, over and over again, on my Rincon. (Maybe a cat)heehee
Second, where did you order your parts, and how much do they cost?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Jay,you can get the Jet kit and a UNI Filter from www.rockymountainatv.com

The Jet Kit is $45.00 and the UNI is $22.00 plus shipping!Thats the best prices I found and plus they have great Customer Service!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts