Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just order a set for my rinny,should be here in 7-10 working days,can't wait to try these out...

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
ok, toolman, i'm sitting down. what are these puppies going to run you?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
since you asked 1078.00 for all 4.not bad since you figure they are rebuildable,adjustable etc..when i put the highlifter springs on my stock shocks at 900 miles they were really shot,no real pressure at all(they acually collasped)a new set from honda would have been close to 800.00-900.00 at the time,well i milked them for another 1900 miles and now i definately need something else.
they have just the regular steelers at 359,00 per set(2),so there is a cheaper replacement out there,or they have a high set at 759.00 per set(2),i chose the middle ground.hope they work out for me.time will tell..

p.s. i really wanted the elka's but that was just to much to justify spending for recreational riding,racing maybe?

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
thanks, toolman. i hope you have some good luck with these. please report back to us after a couple of hundred miles.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just got them in and mounted up,very nice looking the main spring is alot beefier than stock or h/l springs and the other spring(short one) is about the same..these are dual rate shocks..

i will be riding this weekend so hopefully i can test them out..it is suppose to rain all weekend so we will see how hard and fast i can ride at windrock in those conditions..we usually do 80-100 miles a day in the rocky terrain..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts